What awaits you?
Your heart beats for IT support and the Atlassian area meets exactly your desired environment? With us you will work agile, flexible, location-independent and autonomously
. We "let you do it" and rely on trust, only in this way can we benefit from each other. We are looking forward to see you!
- You are responsible for the application-side configuration, further development and support of our Atlassian system landscape
- You take care of the implementation of customer requirements
- Together with your teammates, customers and other stakeholders, you will work on optimal solutions
- We will promote your willingness to constantly expand your knowledge of current standards, frameworks and cloud technologies
- You contribute your ideas and can implement them independently
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact Alessandro directly:
With our job advertisements we want to appeal to all genders equally.
Since the founding of Polygran GmbH in 2012, we have developed with our expert knowledge into an established full-service provider with two locations and now more than 20 employees. In addition to customer-oriented support as a managed service provider, we offer holistic solutions on the topics of DevOps and agile software development. We want to build sustainable trusting partnerships through our high-quality IT services, because without exception every organization should benefit from the performance of IT.
What else makes Polygran GmbH so special? Clearly: Our team. Each team member works independently, on his own responsibility and helps everywhere to advance the company. You as a potential member are also offered a green field on which you can place, implement or build your ideas, because this is exactly what brings us further - True to the principle of Steve Jobs: "It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."
Would you like to become part of our growing corporate culture? We look forward to seeing you and your input!