What awaits you?
Do you share the opinion that DevOps solutions will be essential and indispensable as an IT infrastructure? You have gained in-depth experience in the technical implementation of cloud computing and agile IT infrastructures. In addition, you are able to approach customers and implement DevOps solutions? Then Polygran is the right place for you! We look forward to receiving your application!
- You provide our customers with an overview of our technical portfolio and, if necessary, give products training
- In doing so, you identify the needs and problems of our customers and discover potentials that our service can support
- Together with our customers, you will develop strategic DevOps solutions as well as agile work processes and accompany them in the implementation
- You are also responsible for holistic consulting and ensuring the tools
- In the course of this, you will contribute significantly to the internal development of the company in the area of DevOps
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact Alessandro directly:
With our job advertisements, we want to appeal to all genders equally.
Since the founding of Polygran GmbH in 2012, we have developed with our expert knowledge into an established full-service provider with two locations and now more than 20 employees. In addition to customer-oriented support as a managed service provider, we offer holistic solutions on the topics of DevOps and agile software development. We want to build sustainable trusting partnerships through our high-quality IT services, because without exception every organization should benefit from the performance of IT.
What else makes Polygran GmbH so special? Clearly: Our team. Each team member works independently, on his own responsibility and helps everywhere to advance the company. You as a potential member are also offered a green field on which you can place, implement or build your ideas, because this is exactly what brings us further - True to the principle of Steve Jobs: "It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."
Would you like to become part of our growing corporate culture? We look forward to seeing you and your input!